Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic handle design with dual-durometer grip
- Two Modes of operation: Electronic stethoscope ? use to amplify sound during diagnosis or verification
- Vibration Detection ? Use to pinpoint faulty: bearings injectors, squeaks, rattles, etc.
- Use noise-cancellation feature while in vibration detection mode
- Mode selection switch with LED indicator
The EngineEAR Elite is a compact listening device that combines two functions into one. Comfortable and lightweight, this unit offers dual modes of operation – Noise Detection and Vibration Detection. The electronic stethoscope is used to amplify sound during diagnosis or verification of proper engine operation. Vibration detection is used to pin-point faulty bearings, injectors and annoying squeaks and rattles etc. The technician can quickly eliminate back ground noise while in vibration mode using the mode selection switch. Rotary volume control allows the user to amplify sound as needed. Studio style headset has a tangle free cord. The detachable flexible wand has a bright, LED illuminated tip for easier point of reference and visual into dark, tight spaces. Packaged conveniently in a blow molded carrying case, this compact listening device is a must for every technician.