Features & Benefits:
- LED SPOTLIGHT – Focusing LED spotlight with 4 auxiliary area lights can be used independently or together for 260, 200, or 60 lumens of light
- LONG LASTING LIGHT – A single charge can power the headlamp for 2, 3, or 9 hours depending on the brightness setting
- HANDS-FREE ACTIVATION – Motion sensing mode uses a built-in sensor to turn light on/off with a wave of the hand
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY PACK – Rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack with micro usb charging port
- BUILT-IN CLIPS – Built-in, insulated hard hat clips secure headlamp during use and fold out of the way or can be removed when not needed
Don’t be left in the dark when your flashlight burns out yet another bulb. The STEELMAN PRO Multi-Mode Focusing Rechargeable Headlamp with Rear Safety Light uses LED lights to provide the bright, long-lasting illumination of a handheld flashlight with hands-free convenience and bulbs that will never burn out. The focusable spotlight has an overmolded rubber bezel and can produce up to 200 lumens of light. As a focused beam of light it can reach out to a distance of 300 feet (94m) and as a wide angle beam it can flood an area out to 100 feet (32m). The area LEDs can brighten an area out to 40 feet (12m) with 60 lumens of illumination. With 3 brightness levels this headlamp can supply 260, 200, or 60 lumens of light as needed and the rechargeable Li-ion battery pack can power the light for 2, 3 and 9 hours according to the respective setting. With the included micro USB cable and wall adapter recharging can be done from any USB or standard electrical outlet. The headlamp is held by an adjustable bracket that allows the light beam to be directed downwards up to 90 degrees, and the comfort-fit headband is fully adjustable and can be secured to a hard hat with the included clips. The clips are insulated for 600V and can be easily removed when not needed or if they require replacing. To allow for hands-free use, the motion sensor feature can be engaged to allow you to turn your light on/off with a simple wave of the hand and can be preset to different light modes. A red safety light is also built into the battery case that can be set to either constant on or flashing modes. The ABS plastic casing and polycarbonate lens are rated IP65 for dust and waterproofing so you can be confident knowing you will have reliable light whether in a dusty inspection job or a rainy camping trip.
There are no reviews yet.